I can't keep a secret. Luke and I decided not to announce it to everyone until week 8, but its week 6 and Ive started to show a little bit and i just want to tell everyone i meet. So if you find yourself spilling the beans, don't worry about it. I can't even hold myself to my own standards of secrecy.
We are all doing great this week. I'm incredibly tired, which just means our little Nomi is working hard to grow up big and strong. Luke is still doing a great job taking care of me, our baby, our house and the world in general. I bought him his first Father's Day present! It is really neat to be able to celebrate our new roles.
So week 6. This week Nomi is about 5 mm long and weights about .4 grams. The brain and cranial nerves are forming along with the placenta. Also, this week we'll start to grow a face - eyes, ears, mouth, nose, lips, tongue and teeth! We are starting the transition from a fishy looking baby to a little alien. So cute!
Hope all is well.
Saturday, June 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment