so im still very nauseous and tired, but overall doing well. I've started to dry heave at some smells, but no real upchuck yet (just what you wanted to read about this week huh?)
Luckily, one of our prego books said i should take naps whenever possible and i feel like i need to. Oh, if only I could like the rest of my life by that advice!
This week our baby is about 1 mm long and will start to form a neural tube, heart and circulatory system. By the end of the week, its liver will function. Its amazing how quickly all of this happens!
I'm constantly awed and amazed that God is allowing someone He loves so much to grow in my belly. Its unreal to think we all started as such miracles and that what is happening inside of my happens every day, to hundreds of thousands of women. He knows my child, even before we conceived. Awesome!
Sunday, June 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment