Latest Pictures of Dillan

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Calming the fussy beast...

so dillan is in the middle of a huge growth spurt...he only sleeps for short periods of time and seems to be completely starving every 30 minutes. lots of fun this week.

here is he after being fed, changed and stimulated by his mobile. This peaceful 3 minutes allowed me to scarf down some dinner and go to the bathroom.



1 comment:

Goodworth Family said...

Sweet boy - so fun to have these kind of videos out! THanks for doing it for us far away. You are so amazing about enjoying these early months as much as possible because they are a hard first 3months (I don't care what anyone says - I, at least was in a total grumpy fog for that long if not longer - oh wait - am i still?) - granted with a sweet boy as cute as that it helps SO much to just look at him! I bet he gets his ears nubbled and thighs squeezed non-stop!