so 23 days left until our due date. God is truly amazing in helping us through these last few months and allowing Dillan to grow to his point. Now, Lord, please help me get him out!!!
Dillan is large enough that his foot, butt and shoulders are almost constantly visible, make it appear i've swallowed something very much like a bread box. This little guy is about 19 inches long and my guess is he weighs about 7 pounds (incidentally, Luke and I both weigh 189.5 pounds!).
i've been having quite a few contractions this past week, but they are all braxton-hicks (or fake out contractions). as of monday, no dilation or effacement. Thats great news in that it gives Dillan a chance to gain some more weight and more fully develop his brain and lungs. However, he is heathly enough to come out now and I'm really ready to start being kicked on the other side of my ribs. so any day now is great.
My day in the informal poll is still January 20th. Leave a comment with your guess date (pity the fool who guesses past my due date!).
later!
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
January 26th! But I will still pray for earlier. Those last weeks are terrible for the women who do get out and about! I can't even begin to imagine what you're going through.
I'm ready for him to come any day now...just waiting for my phone call so I can meet my little nephew. :)
Post a Comment