Latest Pictures of Dillan

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Ultrasound pictures are up!

Finally added the new pictures of Tubs. Scroll down to the bottom of this blog to see. Not the greatest pictures, but you can see how big he's gotten. We also posted new belly shots.

I other news, Tubby definitely knows Luke's voice and continues to react with kicks, twists and turns when Luke talks to him. It's the sweetest, most amazing experience to watch them playing already.

The contractions haven't completely stopped yet, but seem to only come on when I'm on my feet for too long or walk up stairs/hills. I'll keep off my feet for a few more days to see if they can go away all together. Please keep us in your prayers that these contractions stop or at least continue to be non-labor inducing. Tubby needs to stay in for at least another 14 weeks or so.

No comments: