i went to the doctor today. everything is completely normal. the baby has a wonderfully 160 beats per minute heart beat. our next appointment is Oct 6th. we'll find out if its sugar and spice or snakes, snails and puppy dog tails at that appointment.
Nomi is now about 5.5 inches and weights just under half a pound. this week Nomi is busy forming finger and toe prints and also forming teeth enamel (how crazy to think of all the little things we never consider being formed).
i am definitely popping out of my clothes. its pretty cool. luke likes to show off my belly bump by exclaiming "did you guys see how big lisa is getting?"
more pictures soon....
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Tonight I had a sudden, uncontrollable sob when I read your blog.
I'm so happy for both of you, can't wait to see ya soon!
Love, Dad
NOW YOUR SHOWIN!!!! We're so happy for you guys! We can't wait to meet baby spence and see the folks too ;) . . . love you guys!
Post a Comment