Latest Pictures of Dillan

Friday, May 30, 2008

Its official!

Its official. we are pregnant. Our due date is Feb 6, 2009. Today I am 4 weeks along.

i took a home prego test on Monday when I woke up feeling really icky. Sure enough it was positive. Got into the doctor on Wednesday and he confirmed it.

Luke and I will do our best to maintain this blog. Things to look for:

pictures of my expanding belly...
pictures of people we love kissing the baby (which means my belly)
dates of significant events (like doctors appointments and such)

2 comments:

greenfrogblog said...

Yahoo!!! Little Nomi will be a welcome addition to all of our lives! We think you will be magnificent parents. And we're sure you'll teach him/her about all the important things in life, like scuba diving, balancing a checkbook, political issues.... you know. Anyway, you are loved, and we will be praying for you in the weeks and months to come!

happygrandma said...

Luke and Lisa,
Love the "bump watch" blog. It will be so much fun to check in daily to see how the baby bump is progressing and to keep in touch. Its the next best thing to being there.
Love ya,
Grandma
(I love being able to say that now)